The SolidWorks program is one of the best 3D CAD design programs, that is, computer-aided design, which allows you to carry out designs of mechanical parts in 3D, and also the realization of 2D drawings. If you want to learn how to capture those great ideas in your head, in a program that allows you, for example, to model parts for printing with a 3D printer, then you should take one of the courses we show you below.
- 1 The best practice-based SolidWorks course of 2023
- 2 The best SolidWorks course focused on the 2023 CSWA certification.
- 3 The best SolidWorks course focused on Static Analysis 2023
- 4 The best SolidWorks for Electrical from Zero course of 2023
- 5 The best SolidWorks quick course to create 2d and 3d projects of 2023
The best practice-based SolidWorks course of 2023
This SolidWorks course is focused on the CSWA certification, with the great difference that 70% of practical exercises are performed. This is undoubtedly a key factor for the specialization of the tool, since with the 9 hours of content, you will surely end up being a true expert in SolidWorks.
Among the main knowledge that you will obtain, you will find:
- Use of the SolidWorks program
- Creating sketches (lines, rectangles, circles, etc.)
- Tools for the use of sketches (equidistance, conversion, trimming, etc.).
- Sketch relationships (horizontal, vertical, coincident, collinear, etc.)
- Features (Extrude protrusion, Sweep cut, Rendering, etc.)
- Mass and material properties
- Generation of 2D technical drawings
- Creation of basic assemblies
The best SolidWorks course focused on the 2023 CSWA certification.
This is a course focused on the CSWA certification, covering topics from knowledge of the graphical interface, to the creation of assemblies in a practical way. Whether you are a student or you are in the industry and have been asked to design new mechanical or machine parts in NC, this course is an excellent start to enter the world of SolidWorks.
One of the great advantages is that at the end of the course, you will be able to take a timed exam, which will allow you to measure your level of knowledge learned in the course. Among the topics you will learn in this course are:
- Exploring the user interface
- Creating 3D parts in seconds
- Solving problems or errors in the parts
- Creating revolve operations
- Creating setups
- Calculating part weight
- Using shortcuts to create quick assemblies
- Using equations to quickly modify parts
The best SolidWorks course focused on Static Analysis 2023
This is an extremely interesting course, since it studies the possibilities offered by static analysis, through the SolidWorks simulation tool.
What does the study of static analysis refer to? Well, basically, to be able to know for example, if a part can break with certain factors applied in practice, or to predict 3D design behaviors in a real application to give some examples. In this course, you will learn to perform static analysis from scratch and to validate your models. Some of the important points of the syllabus include:
- Introduction to static analysis
- Control, optimization and importance of meshing
- Analysis of shell type parts, beams, reinforcement heads, dampers, rings, among others.
- Introduction to assemblies
- Introduction to connectors
- Among other topics.
The best SolidWorks for Electrical from Zero course of 2023
If you are looking for an integration between electrical and mechanical design, then this is the course for you.
Thanks to its 100% practical approach, you will learn the basics to perform more complex electrical designs. The Electrical and Routing add-ins are required for the course, as well as knowledge of solidworks 2d and 3d.
Throughout the course, you will learn:
- You will know the libraries for electrical projects.
- Enumerate cables and generate lists
- Create synoptic diagrams
- Create macros to simplify designs
- Implement 3D projects
- Create wiring harnesses and PLC’s
The best SolidWorks quick course to create 2d and 3d projects of 2023
If you are looking for a quick course that teaches you the basics of 2d and 3d project creation, then this is the course for you.
In only 2.5 hours of content, you will learn a base to be able to use the solidworks CAD program, correctly define a 2d sketch to convert it into 3d, use of main tools and commands to speed up the design in the program.
Some of the most important topics of the course are:
- SolidWorks User Interface
- Sketch construction
- Use of basic solidworks shortcuts
- Creating a Solid from a sketch
- Building a bolt exercise
The best SolidWorks Course of the 2023.