The world of 3D printing is wonderful, the fact of being able to capture an idea and turn it into a tangible object in a matter of hours, is something that never ceases to amaze me. From small parts for electronic projects, to chocolate decorations, the world of possibilities with 3d printing is endless. If you have just bought your 3d printer, or want to buy one but want to take a course before buying it, I have compiled the 5 best 3d printing courses you will find in the market.
The best 3d printing course in 2021
If you are looking for a course that starts completely from scratch, and takes you by the hand to become an expert on the subject, then this is the course for you. This is an amazing course of more than 32 hours of video, focused on graphic designers who want to create prototypes, people who want to start a business, electronics who want to develop complex projects, teachers and students interested in creating educational pieces.
Among the main topics covered in the course, we can find:
- Creation of 3d parts
- Manipulation of 3d parts
- Tricks to make good prints
- Step-by-step projects from the idea to the printing process
- Use of different applications, such as 3dBuilder, Tinkercad, Zbrush, Cura, among others.
- Different materials used for 3d printing
- Resolution of common doubts
- Among many other topics
The best 3D printing course for STL file retouching in 2021
If you have tried to make modifications to STL files, such as adding letters to a design, or making corrections to the file so that the prints come out well, you may have realized that it can be a bit complicated and even impossible with traditional design programs.
In this course, this problem is solved through the use of Meshmixer, a powerful software that is known as the Swiss Army Knife of 3D design.
Some of the points covered in the course are:
- Introduction and installation of Meshmixer
- Selection Tools
- Editing Tools
- STL file corrections
- Basic part cutting
- Among other topics
The best 3d printing course with Simplify 3d and Cura of 2021
Maybe you have already done some research on how to print parts with your 3d printer, but now, you have downloaded Simplify 3d or Cura, and you are scared of all the parameters that sometimes are not so intuitive. Fortunately, this course guides you in the detailed configuration of these programs, with the purpose of adjusting them to your 3d printer.
Among the main topics of the course, we can list:
- Practices with Ultimaker Cura
- Printing of parts to demonstrate the configuration process
- Hands-on with Simplify3D
- PID Calibration and Motor Steps
- Printing of minutature parts
The best 3d printing course with Blender modeling of 2021
If you are ready to stop downloading STL files from different repositories, and start making your own custom parts, then this is the course for you.
With its more than 39 hours of content, in this course you will learn how to model characters in Blender, to go from an idea to physical figures. But not only that, but in the course, some basic marketing techniques are taught to carry out the sale of the pieces you print, which makes this course a complete 3D printing course.
Among the main topics of the course, we find:
- Introduction to Ultimaker Cura and Blender.
- Character creation in Blender, such as Batman, Extraterrestrial, Flash, various Pop Funkos
- Armor Modeling
- Creating ornament pieces such as pirate ships
- Selling strategies through facebook bots
The best 3d printing course to sell your manufactured parts of 2021
If you already have experience in the field of 3D printing, but what you want is a way to help you sell those creations that you have in bulk, then this is the course for you.
In this course, you will learn how to determine the real selling price of the pieces you manufacture, taking into account several factors that involve the printing of the piece.
Among the most important points of the course, we can find:
- Characteristics of a 3d printing business
- Recommendations to create a 3D printing business
- Determination of the exact selling price of figures or parts manufactured in 3D.